The house is a dwelling in which we live, mingle with the family, and also a place to unwind after a long day of work. The house also is where most of our activity diana underway. Having a beautiful and comfortable dwelling is the desire of everyone, including you. However, what happens if the environment around your home is the environment that the level of safety is not guaranteed?
Feeling of alarm, fear, and anxiety is definitely there. Although your house is already equipped with the kinds of grill doors, windows and fence , it still would be possible thieves, burglars will break into the house . whether it be by damaging the aluminum door glass minimalist you, or break the glass window aluminum practical and modern you.
Click here: Jual Fire Bell Alarm Clock
Home burglar alarms are now widely used as an alternative in the way of preventing the theft of the most powerful home is sought by many. Anti-theft alarm price indeed it can be very expensive. However, you can create a home burglar alarm itself to your home. Here are a few ways to create home alarm:
1. Preparing Tools and Materials
Before you do the work of making anti-theft alarm for your home, the first thing you should do is set up the equipment and materials to be used.
Tools and materials will be prepared and used, including tools and materials can be found easily in many places and angles in a minimalist house various types you.
- Ice cream stick.
- Clothes peg.
- 9 volt battery.
- Iron bowl medium size.
- Mineral water bottle cap.
- Cover battery poles.
- Small size motor armature.
- Rectangular board.
- Power switch.
- Glue gun.
For bolts and nuts, it helps if you set up both items are in large quantities so that you are not in short supply bolts and nuts at the time of making the alarm.
2. perforate board and bowl
The second step in creating a simple anti-theft alarm for home design minimalist variety of types you are perforate rectangular board made alarm equipment will be placed later.
There are two steps you will be working here. The first, as already mentioned above, is a rectangular board perforate alarm equipment will be placed later.
The second step is punching holes in metal bowls medium size, of course, is done after the work was finished punching holes in the board.
- Take a rectangular board.
- Take the pit ( cutter may be).
- Hover pit at the back of the board.
- Start holes in the board.
- Punch a hole in a circular motion.
- Place the bolt and nut (nut amounted to 2 pieces).
- Reinforce the nut with the help of pliers.
Next is a hole in the iron bowl. Pierce the iron bowl intended that the end of the bolt can fit easily on the iron bowl that has been given hole.
- Navigate holes on the bowl at the end of the bolt.
- Insert the bolt through the hole on the bowl.
- Insert the nut.
- Tighten the nut with pliers.
- Enter the other nut.
- Tighten again.
3. Assemble and Pasting Dinamo
The third step in creating a simple anti-theft alarm for your home is to assemble the motor armature to be put on rectangular board.
The motor armature will serve to turn on the alarm automatically. In this step, you need a glue gun.
Glue gun is necessary in this step because there will be jobs for which you need to paste the home alarm equipment and materials.
- Take the motor armature.
- Take the glue gun.
- Put a little glue on the end of a dynamo.
- Paste nut.
- Insert the power cord in the hole of the nut.
- Enter other nut at one end of the cable.
- Connect and fasten both ends of the cable.
After assembling dynamo job is complete, then you do is attach a dynamo on a rectangular board.
- Take the glue gun.
- Put glue on the end of the dynamo.
- Put glue wrapped around the tip of the dynamo.
- Point the tip of the armature on the hole in the board.
- Paste dynamo.
4. Attaching Battery
The fourth step in creating a simple anti-theft alarm for your home is to put the battery.
Before attaching the battery, you first need to connect a cable on the cable dynamo polar cap to be connected to the battery.
Later, after the battery attached, the cable on the cover of the battery poles will be connected with a cable connected to a dynamo, which will activate the alarm.
- Take one dynamo cable.
- Take one polar cap cable.
- Connect both ends.
- Reinforce with duct tape.
- Put the nut on the other dynamo cable.
- Tighten the nut.
- Put another nut on the other battery cable.
- Tighten the nut.
Once all the wires to the dynamo and the battery is connected properly, the next is attached battery.
- Take the 9 volt battery.
- Connect the battery poles on the cover poles.
- Tests nut is used as a bell.
How to test the nut is used as the bells is by tapping the nut existing cables on the dynamo.
5. Stick to Mur
The fifth step in making a simple anti-theft alarm for your home is a nut paste.
In this step, you’re going to need a glue gun. You also need a clothes peg which is usually used when drying clothes.
This nut will be coated with glue from the glue gun. Mur then will be placed in the slit found on clothespins to make a better connection to alarms.
- Take a clothes peg.
- Take the glue gun.
- Put glue in the gap at the clothespins.
- Attach the nut on the side of the gap clothespins.
- Paste them on the side of the slit nut pegs others.
Afterwards, put the glue gun on the other side of the pegs before taped over the rectangular board.
- Put glue gun on a clothes peg.
- Clamp at the end of the board.
6. Connecting Stik and Enhancements
The sixth step in making a simple anti-theft alarm for your home is to connect the craft sticks.
Ice cream stick will be connected to the mineral water bottle cap that you provide, to further connect with the appliance and other materials.
Ice cream sticks that will later be connected has an important function, because the ice cream stick activates an alarm if someone’s trying to break into your home.
- Take the ice cream stick.
- Take the rope.
- Take a bottle cap.
- Break the sticks into two parts.
- Take one piece sticks and holes in the ends.
- Punch a hole in the center of the bottle cap.
- Insert the rope into the hole bottle cap.
- Tie the ends.
- Insert the other end of the rope on the stick perforated.
- Tie the ends.
After the yarn on craft sticks and bottle caps are mounted and bonded well, then is consummation.
- Take masking types of double-sided tape .
- Attach masking tape on the back of the board.
- Attach masking tape on the left, right, top, and bottom of the board.
7. Testing alarms
The seventh and final step in making a simple anti-theft alarm for your home is to do the testing.
The seventh and final step is the most important step in making the alarm for a minimalist home design various types yours.
This is done of course with the aim to ensure that you create alarm is functioning properly and effectively. And also to check whether the alarm has experienced an error when created or not.
- Pull the upholstery on the masking tape double-sided tape on the board.
- Attach the board to the back door of the house.
- Put glue on the bottle cap.
- Stick it on the other side of the door.
If you want your home alarm can be turned off when not needed, you can add the switch.
- For two cables into 2 with pliers.
- Insert the ends of the wires had been to the bottom of the switch.
- Attach the switch on the board.
- Make sure the position adjacent to the battery.
- Replace the cover of the battery poles.
After the switch is connected, it’s time to test your alarm.
- Pinch craft stick on clothes peg.
- Press the switch to activate the alarm.
- Ask for help from the house to open the door from the outside.
- Listen for the alarm to sound or not.